Saturday 23 July 2016

Random things.

Them feels:
Feels like just a few days back that I got out of college and started working. Time flies. I remember how I was too skeptical about using Illustrator after having used Photoshop all through college. Now I can't do without it. (Photoshop is cool too..just saying)

Behance:
If Behance was a place I would totally go live there. Check it out if you've not come across the site. I'm on it 24/7.

Drawing:
I've been exploring brush pens recently and I just love it. I've been trying to do the 30 day drawing challenge. Missed a few days but not giving up :) The goal is to keep drawing everyday. Hopefully will get better at it!

Heidi:
Heidi(my dog)is five years old now. Still the same curious, hungry, playful puppy that she was but much fatter. Its fur shedding season and there's fur everywhere. Its a spectacle to see her running around with a trail of fur following her as she goes.

Weather:
Its actually raining in Hyderabad. Summer this year was cut short and its been all pleasant and lovely here.

Pilates:
Starting again from Monday. This time I'm seriously doing it. I follow Blogilates - By Cassey Ho She's got it all planned out perfectly with videos for each day of every month throughout the year. All you have to do is follow the calendar and do it with her. And that is what I'm going to do. Easier said than done, though. Let's see.

That's all folks.





No comments:

Post a Comment